Start taking control over your life today and watch your finances, relationships, and happiness fall into place by giving up some bad behaviors. It may not be easy, but it will be worth it in the end when you begin to realize the satisfaction it brings to your life! Self-improvement is up to you, so what are you waiting for?
Kick off the new year by giving up these things:
- Get rid of procrastination. Act now! Train yourself to do tasks when they arise. If you keep saying, "I'll do that tomorrow", then tomorrow may never come. Plus, the stress from putting things off will take a toll on your health.
- Eating all the junk before a healthy lifestyle. Don't be fooled into this one! The meme about eating all the junk food before you begin eating healthy may be funny, but your health isn't laughing. And the truth is, there will always be junk food, so start saying no, now! Your health is your lifeline, so if you don't have that, you're in trouble.
- The social media itch. Unless you're raking in the big bucks on social media sites, then it's time to give it up! Well, at least minimize your presence. The average person spends almost two hours a day browsing social media. Just think of all the work you could accomplish during that time!
- Keep your dreams on the shelf. You keep hearing that quote, "If you do what you love, you'll never have to work a day in your life." So why are you not doing that? Grab those dreams from the shelf and keep working on them. Work two jobs until you can afford to get it off the ground. If you don't start on them now, you won't ever live that dream.
- Sleeping the day away. Sleeping in is for vacations, not daily life if you plan to be successful. The morning time is often the most productive time. It's quiet, you're rested, and distractions are minimal. Stop sleeping the day away, and start seeing your to-do list get shorter.
- Self-Improvement 101 -- How to Feed Your Hunger For Success
- Two Ways to Turn Stress Into Productivity
- Say Yes -- Climb the Mountain And Increase Success
- Self-Improvement: How Failure Can Lead to Success
- 3 Ways to Stop Creating Problems in Your Mind
- Optimal Success is Not All About Me Me Me
- 4 Ways You're Destroying Your Productivity
- The Best Career Advice You'll Never Hear
- You're On LinkedIn, But Can You be Found When it Matters